"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
Our Prayer Ministry's overarching focus and vision is
- To abide in the Heart of the Father
- To know the Mind of Christ
- Through the Holy Spirit
- To grow deeper in intimacy with God - listening to our Father's Heart
- To express our love to God
- To express our love for one another by praying one-to-one
We pray together as a Church in the following ways:
- A virtual prayer room- whatsapp prayer groups
- Prayer coordinator in each L.I.F.E. Group, links all groups
- Prayer meetings
We are not just about being a church with a prayer ministry - but to be a praying church, one that can be called a house of prayer for the nations.
We seek to be a place where God's Name is exalted and is also the foundation of everything we do. We believe that the more prayerful we are, the stronger our Church and our ministries will be.
Come, let us pray for a mighty move of God in our Church that will impact our lives, our families and impact people wherever we go!
Prayer Ministry takes place every last Tuesday of each month, 8pm, Dunamis Room, Church Office.