"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” - Acts 1:8 (NIV)
Our missions objective is to be Christ's witness and, with the power of the Holy Spirit, we seek to bring the love, message and healing of Jesus Christ to the nations.
In “living as a light to the nations” (Isa 49: 6), we
- share God’s love and salvation to the unsaved in the nations;
- inspire Spirit-led revival and healing to the nations;
- support/encourage our missionaries in their work for the Lord to the nations;
- collaborate with missions partners, both local and overseas; and
- promote awareness, education and involvement of missions to church members and the congregation
We organise regular overseas missions trips to fulfil our missions objectives and to be a "light” to the nations - equipping leaders, inspiring Spirit-led revivals and healing, leading to transformed lives.
We encourage not only our congregation, but anyone who has a heart for missions, to join us on our missions trips – many have shared that as they go out to bless the nations, they come home transformed and blessed. If you would like to participate in any of our missions trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out what we've done: