Wednesday, 6 September 2017
It was only when I went to a Bible Training Centre that I learned that I am actually a 3-in-1 being (spirit, soul and body). My soul was in control until my spirit was born... My soul was still in control until my spirit fed and grew stronger on the WORD of God. It takes time and effort. It takes discipline and humility. God has to remove - layer by layer - my prideful, stubborn and rebellious nature. I am still a work-in-progress. Thanks be to God!
Today, I believe that my spirit is in control of my entire being and I am a being of LIGHT to all around me. Hallelujah! I am able to speak life and truth. I walk in LOVE. I speak the TRUTH. I am an image of my Father who is in heaven. Hallelujah!
I am not boasting! I am taking my inheritance in my hands and I want to use it for the glory of my ABBA FATHER. Let us imagine every Child of God being Lights of Truth, walking around piercing the darkness... We are like sharpened arrows in the hands of a Mighty Warrior, Jesus Christ our Lord and King! O what a glorious vision! All praise and glory to God!
The kingdom of heaven is at hand. God our Father has given us everything we need to accomplish His Plan. Someone repeatedly says, "Do not let the devil steal your inheritance!"
Jesus is calling His Church to arise, to abide, to abound, to overcome...
In the book of Revelation, Jesus says:
- To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
- He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.
- To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.
- To him who overcomes and does My will to the end, I will give authority over the nations - He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery - just as I have received authority from My Father. I will also give him the morning star.
- He who overcomes will be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before My Father and His angels.
- Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of My God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from My God; and I will also write on him My new name.
- To Him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
Jesus knows everything. He is with us every moment at every place. He hears every thought, sees every action and knows every heart.
Dear Father God,
You have created each and every one of us for a purpose. In the name of Jesus, I pray and ask for revelation of Your purpose for each and every one of us. May we be still and know that You are God. May we have ears to hear. May we have discernment. May we stand strong on Your Word.
Speak, Father, speak. We are listening. Tell us - each and every one - what you require of us.
This is my desire:
That the Church of Jesus Christ is solid in Scripture - we are living stones; we are the Temple of God;
That every Christian is steadfast in spirit - filled with the Holy Spirit and wisdom;
Father God, You have given us the Holy Spirit to teach us and guide us as we continue to walk in the love of God, in the light of the Word, and in the life and power of the Holy Spirit. Our foundational place is in You. Each and every one of us has a destiny, a purpose and a calling. May we be willing to follow Jesus in absolute obedience. With Jesus, we can never go the wrong way. Even if we do, He will bring us back to You...
Song: Draw us close to You; Never let us go; We lay it all down again; To hear You say that we're Your friends; You are our desire; No one else will do; Cause nothing else could take Your place; To feel the warmth of Your embrace; Help us find the way to bring us back to You; You're all we want, You're all we've ever needed; You're all we want; Help us know You are near...
Lam Yee Ling